Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Walkin with Ben and Sweetie Pie -- Day 30

So we had a great walk in the park with Ben and Sweetie Pie. It was a warm day but Izzy was a trooper and even got her flirt on with a couple boys. She does lay down in the shade/cool grass whenever I pause for a moment, but that is much better than planting her feet and refusing to go on (which she has done in the past.) We even stayed extra long, she was probably out for almost 2 hours this morning.

She had chicken and chicken today and even topped it off with some chicken treats. She never seems to tire of the chicken. Erin is feeding Izzy her dinner earlier (around 4) after their walk and Izzy seems better for it. Not hungry when I get home and is satisfied having a chicken treat while I ate diner.

I forgot to mention over the weekend that Izzy ignored my mom when we were home, which is totally out of the ordinary. Normally Izzy gives my mom lots of love. My mom is blaming it on her new diet. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment