Friday, July 3, 2009

Mr. Smith Diets too -- Day 33

We left late for the park this morning. My sister walked with me so I could head on to work from the park. It was warm but Izzy plugged along, actually almost power walking with Stephanie. they did give her water at the park. She was pooped after that and did not go out again till Mike (filling in for Erin) walked her.

I had asked Mike (since he only sees Izzy occasionally) if he thought she lost weight. He left me a nice note: "Izzy looks like she may have slimmed down a bit. She was much more up beat on the walk than she usually is with me." And then he recommended ScooterFood! LOL! I will have to let him know what a fan Izzy is of ScooterFood!

She had chicken for her meals today, and a couple chicken treats. But that is it.

Mr. Smith is staying with us from Saturday until Wednesday. He is on a diet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment