Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Threesome - Day 35

There was no sleeping in this day. My sister tried to take them out again first thing, but they both climbed into bed with me. How flattering!

I fed Izzy her chicken, and Mr. Smith his food. I walked away half way through their meal and think he went after her food. Oh well, she did not act mad. We took a nice long walk in the park, with Mr. Smith on his leash because of all the bbq trash, etc. around.

In the afternoon, we went back to the park to enjoy the day and read my book. I lost track of time, and noticed that they had started chewing on sticks, and Mr. Smith was eating grass and dirt. (ugh!) It was time to go. We ran into Mary on the way back. She could not get over how much slimmer Izzy looked. Mary had probably not seen Izzy for at least a month and knows Izzy very well. She also mentioned that the scale might be off at the Vets and to try a different one. That might mean good things….

Izzy got her chicken dinner and Mr. Smith got his. I did give them a little salmon as a treat, which they both gobbled up and then checked each other's bowls, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment