Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sweet Lil Bear -- Day 45

Izzy did not want to get up this morning. She lazed around while I got her food ready and got dressed. When I grabbed my bag and her toy, she rushed over to eat her food. And she would not leave until it was done.

It is getting warmer. Just a few degrees but the humidity is increasing. We have to follow the shade home, the sun is just too warm at 8 am for the lil bear.

I had class tonight, so Lisa came over and took Izzy out in the evening. Erin, her dog walker, has been feeding Izzy her dinner. So when I got home, Izzy was all chill and happy. We had our rub down time, where I sit on the floor and scratch her all over. And then we went to bed.

Izzy is not pooing in the evening again. We are back to one a day - and it is virtually stink free. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment