Monday, July 13, 2009

Dawdling thru the Park -- Day 43

Izzy seems very content with her chicken for breakfast her chicken for dinner, her chicken treats, and the scooter treats she follows Michelle around for like an addict. I think she practices all her cutest looks on Michelle for those treats.

We have moved into that stage of summer where Izzy does not want to leave the park. She will dawdle, pretend not to hear me, walk super slow, anything to stay in the park just a little bit longer. And if Michelle is there Izzy will seem to forget that I exist. This change in her diet is not making me feel loved! :( That is until I get home from work and she wants my full attention to play play play until bed. We took a long walk tonight to see if she would settle down. I will have to keep that up until it gets too warm for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment