Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SMACK DOWN! -- Day 66

So a funny thing happened on the way to the park…

Izzy and I were walking to the park this morning, and there were some new dogs walking across the street. Izzy kept looking at them, until we passed them and then was looking back at them. They must have been boy dogs the way she was wagging her tale and distance flirting. Well, I stopped paying attention and was looking forward until the I heard this THUD. She had walked into a light post! When I realized that, I laughed so hard that she did not know what to do. I realized that I should show concern (of course, I was concerned) that I immediately consoled her and made sure she was ok.

She got even. When we were leaving the park, she was following me. When I turned around to put her on her leash, she was gone. I walked around and there she was with Michelle. That is love for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment